From Marcus Titterington
- This week I’ve got a shoutout submitted for Minji Cho for “being a great pod mate and friend. As well as being a positive influence in my life. Minji has helped me a lot navigating through the college experience!”
- Submit your own shoutouts here!
Things you need to know:
- As you probably saw in my email, the east elevator is still shut off. We are waiting for that part to come in to make it a smoother ride for you all. Should be fairly soon that it comes in.
- Policy reminder: Be considerate of others. If you come back to the Quad smelling badly of smoke, or marijuana, etc. You might still get an RA or PD called on you, because you stink and we don’t know why the hallway smells the way it does.
- Thanksgiving Break is next week! Nothing you need to do differently, just maybe talk with your roommate and make sure you don’t leave any milk or food in your fridge that will spoil when you are gone. Also good idea to clean the trash and stuff in your room too before you go.
- The Quad DVD Swap Meet is coming to the Quad Lobby on November 29th! Reminder, we have all the DVDs for this. Just show up. Plus free pizza!
- Last week’s challenge was email me one amazing fact about yourself and will announce it on this week’s episode. The two people I am picking are…
- Merritt Lane: I am a direct descendant of a spy for the Union Army during the Civil War. Her name was Elizabeth Van Lew or “Crazy Bet” as she was nicknamed by the citizens of Richmond, Virginia.
- Karin Martinez: I went on a cruise during spring break and saw Mayan temples and flew an airplane in May of this year. I had the chance to do this with my high school AFJROTC program.
- This week’s challenge is: Just have a good break. No contest this time.
That's all for now. Have a great week!