From Marcus Titterington
Episode Notes: 2/17
- Today’s shoutout submitted is for Savannah Jones from 2nd West! This was submitted by another 2nd west resident, shouting out Savannah for her upcoming birthday in the next couple days. Happy birthday Savannah!
- Submit your shoutout here!
Things you need to know:
- Apparently we’ve been in low supply of oven mitts recently, so there are now a couple new ones in there.
- Warmer weather is on the rise, which means more events on campus will be happening outside, so look for all of those exciting things and go participate. It will be good for you.
- It also means storms might be coming up in the future. The storm shelter for us is easy, it’s in the basement. The Quad basement is in the stairwell right next to the front desk.
- If you would like to be featured on the QuadCast, email me and we’ll schedule a time to record you doing the intro for the episode. I have limited slots for the rest of the semester, so let me know! Email me! ([email protected])
- Cozy Craft night will be on Tuesday, Feb 21st in the Quad lobby from 5-7pm. It’ll be a night filled with several stations of DIY crafts to help destress and also get creative.
- And this week’s challenge: tell me the best place to get Sushi or Thai food in the Edmond/OKC area. I’m always looking for a new find and I want to know your opinions! Everyone who responds will get one of the infamous Quad “Quad” stickers (while supplies last)! So email me! ([email protected])
That's all for now. Have a great week!
-The Quad Father