From Marcus Titterington
- Today’s shoutout submitted is for Cinnamon Toast Crunch (yes, the cereal)!
- Submit your shoutout here!
Things you need to know:
- You all should have gotten an email about an “EBI survey”. It’s important we get a lot of people to fill it out. Your RAs will also probably be talking with you frequently about it.
- If you would like to be featured on the QuadCast, email me and we’ll schedule a time to record you doing the intro for the episode. I have limited slots for the rest of the semester, so let me know! Email me!
- The next upcoming thing will really just be Spring Break. But we will be back after break with some fun stuff planned for you all. Who knows….we might bring back the Quad Formal for another end of the year party….stay tuned!
- If you here this early enough, there is a High Tea event happening today from 12:30-1:30 in the International House (that’s on the west side of the Quad building in those offices).
- We will be announcing new RA hires around Spring Break time, so get excited! At least I am excited anyways.
- Last week's winner is... Myranda Buck who says that the best sushi is either Sushi Neko by the Will Rogers Theater or Yuzo which is in Downtown OKC. I will be trying them soon. Thanks!
- And this week’s challenge: whichever hallway gets the highest percent of people to fill out the EBI survey will win a prize. Since we’ve got two weeks of this, I will announce the prize next week. So tell your friends to fill it out!
That's all for now. Have a great week!
-The Quad Father