From Marcus Titterington
- Today’s shoutout submitted is for Myranda Buck of 1st East!
- Submit your shoutout here!
Things you need to know:
- You’ve already received an email about closing, but read it again, and pay attention for more reminders.
- Spring rains mean insects spring into action as well and are driven even more indoors. If it’s bothersome or excessive, let us know so it can be treated. Ways to prevent this is keep your room clean. Never leave food waste or wrappers or crumbs sitting out.
- Policy reminder: 20 hour quiet hours begin Saturday, May 7th at 12:01 AM – Friday, May 12th at 3:00 PM. This is a week for studying, so be courteous to those who are doing so. Every day between 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM will be courtesy hours when residents can list to music, vacuum, etc.
- The International LLC (i.e. Living Learning Community) is looking for more American males to fill the LLC next year. Reach out to Jared Scism ([email protected]) if interested.
- The 2nd Annual Quad “Spring Fling” was a blast! If you didn’t get to go but want to sign the Quad banner for this year, ask your RA and they can help you sign it.
- Late night breakfast will be Monday of Finals week.
- Checkout sign-up sheets will be hung up by your RA sometime in the next week or so.
That's all for now. Have a great week!
-The Quad Father