From Marcus Titterington
- Today’s shoutout is to ALL OF YOU!
Things you need to know:
- Communicate with your RA, sign up for a time to check out, be completely cleaned and packed and empty room when at the time of your checkout time, then turn your key in to the gray drop box outside of Ayers Kitchen.
- Policy reminder: next week is 20 hour quiet hours beginning Saturday, May 7th – Friday, May 12th This is a week for studying, so be courteous to those who are doing so. Every day between 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM will be courtesy hours when residents can list to music, vacuum, etc.
- Many moving carts are currently in the Quad main lobby. You may use these, but you must bring them back to the lobby once you are done.
- If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend to get a little ways off campus and prepare for finals week, the arts festival is downtown today, Saturday, and Sunday. So get off campus and take a study break!
- Late night breakfast will be this Monday of Finals week. The president will also be there. Free food; free fun!
That's all for the QuadCast. This is Marcus Titterington reminding you to…
And I pray you find what really is true life - life to the fullest.
Have a great summer everyone. ‘Till next time!
-The Quad Father