From Marcus Titterington
- Shoutout for River of 3rd East who baked bread and gave a loaf of it to the RAs during Room Checks EWCs) this week.
- Submit your own shoutouts here!
Things you need to know:
- The stickers that RAs have been putting in your rooms on the mirrors are for a purpose so don't remove them. They are a helpful tool for you to use if you ever have an issue and need to contact the Housing office or put in a work order because something is broken.
- Policy reminder:
- You can’t use cinder blocks to loft your beds. It’s not safe and it damages the floors.
- Homecoming is next week and we could still use some people to help us on Sunday when we paint the windows of the Quad for “Dec the Campus”. We’ll meet at the lobby at 10:45am! It starts at 11. Come on out!
- Also…October 3rd... get ready. You won’t want to miss it so keep your calendars clear!
- Last week’s challenge was email me your favorite joke. The winner is Brooklyn Weierman! So she wins a Quad Quad sticker and ANY t-shirt of her choice from my big box of shirts.
- Joke: "What is the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but the glass is a big plus!"
- This week’s challenge is: Go to any of the Homecoming events happening next week and take a selfie. Then either tag the Quad Instagram (@ucoQuad), or email it to me ([email protected]) for your chance to win a free Starbucks beverage of your choice!!
That's all for now. Have a great week!